With the SwitchBox-wireless, Model GSM and a simple voice-call using any landline or mobile phone a 230V consumer can be switched ON and OFF. Control commands (ON, OFF, ...) are typed in over the phone keypad or send to the box via SMS.
The special feature is the return information via real voice message (e.g.''the SwitchBox is currently OFF'').
- Heater in the summer residence
- Computers at work
- Alarm system in office, shop, factory
|Connector system:||SCHUKO or IEC|
|Operating voltage:||230V~, 50Hz (optional 115V~, 50Hz)|
|Control:||via telephone keys|
|Maximum switching capacity:||2000W (8.7A)|
|Ambient temperature::||-10°C to +50°C|
|Protection class:||IP 20|
|Housing:||PC with 10% GF, V-0 black|
|Order-No.:||34 10 100.00|
- 230V - devices switching Mobile by phones
- for "manual" shares of machinery and equipment
- Remote control of Computers in your office